With equal capacity, an empty flexible tank has only about 10% of a steel tank’s weight. Although bladder and pillow tanks have a shorter lifetime than steel tanks, our tanks are a fraction of the cost and have a proven track record with continuous use in farm lands and oil fields for over 10 years withstanding heavy usage, thousands of loads and discharges, weather elements and wildlife.
Some flexible tanks can be used as transport containers or fuel tanks on trucks, boats, yachts, cars, airplanes and helicopters.
Our tanks are suitable for storing or transporting anything from acids to drinking water and unlike our common flexitanks that travel in 20 foot containers, our bladder or static pillow tanks can be filled with hazardous liquids.
- Fire fighting
- Railcar tanks
- Black water (sewage)
- Waste water containment
- Fuel Storage, diesel, jet fuel, ACPM
- Rainwater collection for irrigation systems
- Gray water storage for pressure washing systems
- Farming, watering livestock or treating with insecticides
- Providing drinking water storage for disaster area victims